Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Blueberry Nights...

(image via flickr)

"How do you say goodbye to someone you can't imagine living without?"...a tag line of My Blueberry Nights movie... It's a drama movie starring Jude Law, Norah Jones, Natalie Portman and Rachel Weisz. This is an amazing movie. I don't know whether I like the movie because coincidentally all my favourite movie stars play in one movie or is it because of the story line...I guess it's because of both=) The closing scene was very nice. I guess you all would've guess it correctly...It's because of the kissing scene... Jeremy (Jude Law) and Elizabeth (Norah Jones) Finlay are together...kissing...The kiss scene was the best kissing scene I've seen so far..a short kiss but full of passion....All because of the blueberry pie
And here are some of the famous quotes from the movie...

(images via flickr)

Elizabeth: I guess I'm just looking for a reason.
Jeremy: From my observations, sometimes it's better off not knowing, and other times there's no reason to be found.
Elizabeth: Everything has a reason.
Jeremy: Hmm. It's like these pies and cakes. At the end of every night, the cheesecake and the apple pie are always completely gone. The peach cobbler and the chocolate mousse cake are nearly finished... but there's always a whole blueberry pie left untouched.
Elizabeth: So what's wrong with the blueberry pie?
Jeremy: There's nothing wrong with the blueberry pie. Just... people make other choices. You can't blame the blueberry pie, just... no one wants it.
Elizabeth: Wait! I want a piece.
Elizabeth: It took me nearly a year to get here. It wasn't so hard to cross that street after all, it all depends on who's waiting for you on the other side.
Katya: Sometimes, even if you have the keys those doors still can't be opened. Can they?
Jeremy: Even if the door is open, the person you're looking for may not be there, Katya.
Jeremy: A few years ago, I had a dream. It began in the summer and was over by the following spring. In between, there were as many unhappy nights as there were happy days. Most of them took place in this café. And then one night, a door slammed and the dream was over.