Friday, November 14, 2008

Table Setting

Have U ever be confused by the proper dining table setting such as in a gala dinner?I have..this fork,that knife,this spoon,that glass..Oh God,which one should I use...Well,don't worry. You're not the only one. So here I post the table setting so just in case you're gonna have dinner this weekend, you'll say "Gala Dinner?I'm in!"

A.Serviette (Napkin)
B.Service plate
C.Soup bowl on plate
D.Bread and butter plate with butter knife
E.Water glass
F.White wine
G.Red wine
H.Fish fork
I.Dinner fork
J.Salad fork
K.Service knife
L.Fish knife
M.Soup spoon
N.Dessert spoon and cake fork
The general rule with utensils is to start from the outside of your table setting and work your way toward the main meal plate..That is soup spoon first, then fish knife and fork, then service knife and fork.

No comments: