Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Fly...

I forgot where I got this picture from. But for sure I like it a lot that I keep it and post it here. What is the first thing come up to your mind when you see this picture? Flying of course. Don't you wish you could fly? Just fly to the arm of the one you love. Be with him and knows that you'll have no worries when he's around, knowing that you'll both take care of each other. And knowing that Love will always be around...no matter what.

I Want To Fly
by Jasperflower

The night I met you in words only on a screen
I knew I had to have you not only in my dreams!
The words that we have shared have caused my heart to care
At first I was a little frightened to share myself with you
but you showed me ways to make my nights brighten
You loved my body over and over again
you took me to heaven and made me live again!
I have come to want to devour you not just on this place
but I want to touch your body and feel you near
I want to hold you tightly not just in words but face to face:
I want to pleasure you in all the ways we shared,
I want to do things to you that others would only dare:
I want to make our fantasies all come true
for Babe, I want to fly with you.


(source from here)




No comments: