Tuesday, May 26, 2009

All the way...

I loooooove Frank Sinatra. In fact I love swing jazz oldies song. No wonder I'm such a huge fan of Michael Buble, a modern Frank Sinatra as people say. Last night I was in my room doing nothing and just realized that I haven't played my Frank Sinatra collection for quite sometime. So, I turned the music on and just listening and singing=) Frank Sinatra's voice always been able to amaze me. There's no other singer that can compare to his singing voice. And when you see the videos of him singing in a concert, he's very funny. He's not just a really talented singer but a really good communicator also. He was able to make great interaction and two way communications with his audience, even when the concert was in a very big assembly hall. He's one great man. Here are two of my most favorite songs of him. Fly me to the moon and All the way. Really suits for those who are in love, love, love.

Fly me to the moon

All the Way

When somebody loves you..It's no good unless he loves you - all the way. Happy to be near you. When you need someone to cheer you - all the way. Taller than the tallest tree is. That's how it's got to feel. Deeper than the deep blue see is..That's how deep it goes - if its real. When somebody needs you..It's no good unless he needs you - all the way. Through the good or lean years. And for all the in between years - come what may. Who knows where the road will lead us. Only a fool would say...But if you'll let me love you. It's for sure I'm gonna love you - all the way, all the way

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this post. I am a huge Frank Sinatra fan too. His voice is so soothing and yet in some songs it can totally make you sad.

boya arsila said...

yes..his voice is very soothing..