Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday Morning...

Get up get up...It's Monday Morning. Time to start a new week=) No more Monday blues. I used to be one of those people who hates Monday. But I'm not anymore. I enjoy everyday, every new day gives us another chance to start over again. A new day gives you another 24 little hours to make things better and to finish the unfinished business. Therefore I always view Monday as just one of the days in the week. And even just one day a week makes differences. By having this perception, I can always get rid of what we used to call 'Monday Blues'. Monday is just one tiny steps to go to another brighter day=) Have a good Monday...

(images via flickr)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Mondays! Mondays for me signify a chance to either start something new, or stop something old.

boya arsila said...

Yeah..We have the same feelings about Monday=)Monday sure is the day to start new things..