Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Colors of the room

Bright and bold colors to brighten up your mood when you're at home. I know for sure that one day if I have my own house, I will have at least one room that I will decorate with colorful and bright colors. While also having at least one room that I decorate with soft and calm colors. A colorful living room or TV/Media room would be nice and the softer one will be appropriate for reading room. That's how I imagine the interior design of my house. And how about the kitchen? For sure it will be black and white. Simple and classic colors for kitchen.


(images via tumblr)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the bright colors! My sister's bathroom which is also the guest bathroom has bright colors in it.
:D

boya arsila said...

I bet in the morning while you're still sleepy, you will be fresh once you enter the bright bathroom=)