Thursday, June 11, 2009

Cupcake

I can't seem to get enough of seeing pictures of cupcake. The colors, the cute edible decorations, the shape of it, the cute frosting and icing...hmm yummy. But to be honest, I prefer muffin than cupcake. But for the eyes only, surely cupcake wins the battle=) In the beginning, cupcakes were sometimes called "number" cakes, because they were easy to remember by the measurements of ingredients it took to create them: One cup of butter, two cups of sugar, three cups of flour, four eggs, one cup of milk, and one spoonful of soda. That's a new information for me=) Well..enjoy the cupcake..oops I means the pictures of cupcake..



(images via justbesplendid.tumblr)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I think you have a little obsession going there Boya, ha ha! They do look delicious though!

boya arsila said...

I think so too Rain hmmm...there must be a name for a cupcake obsession ha ha