Monday, June 22, 2009

Time Gets Better With Age - 2nd part...


Last time I posted about "Time Gets Better With Age " . Click here to view the post. And this one is the continuing age..what happens when older people view love? Here are what they said...
  • I've learned that you can tell a lot about a man by the way he handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.Age 51
  • I've learned that keeping a vegetable garden is worth a medicine cabinet full of pills.Age 52
  • I've learned that regardless of your relationship with your parents, you miss them terribly after they die.Age 53
  • I've learned that making a living is not the same thing as making a life.Age 58
  • I've learned that if you want to do something positive for your children, work to improve your marriage.Age 61
  • I've learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance.Age 62
  • I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catchers mitt on both hands. You need to be able to throw something back.Age 64
  • I've learned that if you pursue happiness, it will elude you. But if you focus on your family, the needs of others, your work, meeting new people, and doing the very best you can, happiness will find you.Age 65
  • I've learned that whenever I decide something with kindness, I usually make the right decision.Age 66
  • I've learned that everyone can use a prayer.Age 72
  • I've learned that even when I have pains, I don't have to be one.Age 82
  • I've learned that every day you should reach out and touch someone. People love that human touch-holding hands, a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back.Age 90
  • I've learned that I still have a lot to learn.Age 92

(source from amolife.com-images via justbesplendid.tumblr)

No comments: