Thursday, July 30, 2009

Are you lazy?

Do you like to make jokes? This one is really good. I'm sure it can make you smile. I got this from aussiebloggers.com.au. It's called "The Lazy Bloggers Post Generator". Just click here to see it and do it by yourself. Nothing hard, all you need to do is just click this option and that option and there you go..you will make a paragraph about you and your life, in a fun and joking kind of way. This is how it will look like.

And this is my result. What do you think?

Wholy smoke I just remembered I have not updated this since last month... You would not believe how insane my life has become. I hope you still love me!.I am caught inside with keeping up with my favourite daytime soaps, soaking in the tub, just generally being a delightful mistress to my partner, my day is full to overflowing from sun-up to midnight. I am happy with that. life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.I solemnly swear I will make more of an effort to blog more often. I promise! This is for my ever faithful, devoted public..

No comments: