Friday, July 31, 2009

This is Love...

I found this really nice words of love on Le Love. If you love romantic things, you should check out the blog, it's full of love love and love. The reason why I'm posting this is because...it's Friday...yay! Friday I'm love, Saturday I'm in love, Sunday I'm in love..It's a weekend fill up with tons of Love...


"As I sat in a crowded room full of strange faces,soberly observing,imagining the mysteries behind each set of unrecognizable eyes,I turned to see this smile.A sparkle in his eyes, his arms outstretched,in an instant our bodies were contiguous where, even over the thump, thump of the deafening beat,our hearts rang strong against one another.Tangled together,we were a pendulum amongst battered barstools and broken tables.Strangers' stories lay neglected and forgotten,a heap of mystery in a cold dark corner.For this is the only story that matters.It is kept safe and warm between our beating hearts.Eyes locked, we could not help but smile:"This is Love."
(image from rocknrollbride.com)

No comments: