Monday, June 7, 2010

The world

I watched the movie OCEAN, a documentary movie about the wonders of our aquatic world. An eye-opening movie about how rich our oceans are. I felt so small watching the movie, knowing that the world out there is such a big world and such a lovely place to live. But when I think further about life, I think about the people live in this world. About how we can live in harmony, how I hate poverty, how I hate war, how I hate violence...I think I'm just one of millions of people how dream about living in a peaceful world where everyone feels happy and I can see all of us smile to one another. What would it be like if we try to imagine a world with only 100 people for the total population? Here goes...This is just a small part of it. You have to see the rest here..

No comments: