Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Circle of LIFE

Found this wonderful and breath-taking image on Flickr. Isn't it just a gorgeous picture? It reminds me about how important friends are in our life. I can say that my life is not complete if I don't have close friends to share my ups and downs. For me, close friends are as important as families. My close friends are the one I know since we were 6, back at the time when we first learn how to read, how to count and so on. When I came to think of it, I realize that I am blessed to have such close friends who love me for what I am, just being me.
We are friends and I do like to pass the day with you in serious and inconsequential chatter. I wouldn't mind washing up beside you, dusting beside you, reading the back half of the paper while you read the front. We are friends and I would miss you, do miss you and think of you very often.
Jeanette Winterson