Thursday, November 11, 2010

When I woke up this morning...

Sometimes we don't have to look far to find inspiration. Most of the times those that are near to us bring the best inspirations for us. Here's something to boost your mood this Friday morning and something to make your weekend bright =)

When I woke up this morning lying in bed,
I was asking myself, 'What are some of the secrets of success in life?'
I found the answer right there, in my very room.
The fan said.............Be Cool.
The Roof said...........Aim High.
The window said.......See the World.
The Clock said..........Every minute is precious.
The Mirror said..........Reflect before you act.
The Calender............Be up-to-date.
The door said............Push hard for your goals.
Author Unknown

(image via weheartit.com)

2 comments:

keishua said...

I love this post. So inspiring

boya arsila said...

I love this one too..so simple but so inspiring =)