Monday, February 28, 2011

Rhythm of Love

Hi everyone, how's your weekend? I had fun on weekend. You know, continuing to re-decor my room =) So, I am going to start this end of February by giving you a song that hopefully can lift up your spirit and can make you smile and start a beautiful day. This time I'm posting a song from Plain White T's with the title of Rhythm of Love. The reason I am choosing this song is because it's such an easy and happy song...from the lyrics to the tune. I am sure this kind of song is perfect to be played when you wake up in the morning or when you're about to get ready to leave home for work. And when you watch the video of the song, the scenes all look so happy and cheerful. Love it =) Have a great Monday...

1 comment:

boya arsila said...

Have a great 2011 for you too =)