Friday, March 11, 2011

Food and Wine

Here's a guide for your weekend =) A guide of calories you will take during weekend. I am free from diet on weekend, it's like a present for me to be able to eat lots of food and beverage during the weekend. How about you? However, I always think first before I'm going to eat or drink something. I always compare this food to another food...the best one the one with a good taste and big portion but comes with a small calorie amount! That's the perfect meal for me =) So, I found this really good food and wine comparison made by Ray Isle. Ray Isle is a Wine Editor from Food & Wine. He made a calorie comparison between wine and certain fast food. Therefore, you'll be able to know which one to take..the wine or the food. Have a nice weekend. xoxo


(image source: foodandwine.com)