Monday, May 16, 2011

This Life..

Seeing this room makes me want to go back to weekend or go forward to weekend. My weekend was so busy, even busier than my weekdays. I feel a bit tired now but at the same time feel good to knowing that more things were done for my wedding preparation. But last weekend I managed to go to the cinema hahahha it's been almost 2 months since the last time I went to see a movie. Last weekend I watched "Source Code", a movie played by Jake Gyllenhaal, Michelle Monaghan and Vera Farmiga.It was a unique movie..which I like.

And the most memorable scene on the movie was when Jake Gyllenhaal and Michelle Monaghan kissing while the other people surrounding them were having a really good laugh. That was the perfect scene! Maybe you should watch it to know what I'm saying about. The point taken seeing the movie is that we all want a perfect ending of this life..if we all can choose how we want to end it. The scene almost made me cry in a way that seeing strangers laugh together and seeing people we don't know get together to have fun together is just perfect. Feels like nothing can beat the happy moment =)

(image via weheartit.com)