Monday, July 18, 2011

Mixture decor...

How about opening up a Monday morning with some inspiring and refreshing home decor images? The first time I looked up the first image below, I was shocked...not in a bad way but in a happy way. Seeing an interior and exterior of the house below is such a refreshing thing for my mind and my sight. Below is a house located somewhere in Sydney (via here). What I like the most about the concept of the decor is the mixture of various types of theme. You can see a rustic brick wall, you can see a classic romantic room, there's a chic decor even a minimalist room but somehow the house looks so whole. Love love love this house...

(image source: desiretoinspire.net)

2 comments:

Missy said...

I love your design style and your blog. Always full of thoughtful things. This place is so nice, high ceiling and bricks mmm recipe for goodness

boya arsila said...

Thank you Missy =) this house really is something, right? I can see myself not getting bored living in such unique house like that..