Wednesday, October 12, 2011

For the love of bread...

It's cooking time =) It's a recipe of Garlic Rosemary Crouton Toast I found from Coupon Clipping Book. I love anything to do with bread!!! I am completely in love with bread, you can do anything about it, I will still loving it. In my country, we eat rice daily instead of bread, but I can stand not eating rice for months but bread...I have to have bread =) So, I have an urge to post this recipe...

Garlic Rosemary Crouton Toast
Serves 16

Ingredients:
  • 1 loaf French bread
  • 8 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon diced garlic
  • 1 teaspoon dried parsley
  • 1 teaspoon dried rosemary – chopped
  • ¼ teaspoon pepper
  • 2 dashes salt
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
  2. Cut the French bread in half lengthwise.
  3. Then slice the bread into pieces about ½ of an inch thick.
  4. Lay the pieces flat on to a cookie sheet. Set aside.
  5. Add the olive oil in a small bowl.
  6. Then, add the pepper, parsley, garlic, rosemary, and salt.
  7. Mix all of the ingredients together.
  8. Spread the oil mixture over one side of the bread.
  9. Then, spread the oil mixture over the other side of the bread.
  10. Bake in the preheated over for about 20 minutes until the bread is a golden color.
  11. Serve with a salad or topped with your favorite ingredients.
(image and recipe from couponclippingcook.com)

No comments: