Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Thousand Years

I am currently in love with Christina Perri's song "A Thousand Years". Not because it's one of the soundtrack of Twilight Saga (one of my fave movies) but it's the melody and also the lyrics. Loooove it so much. Seems like my baby daughter loves it too. Everytime I play the song, she can easily falls asleep =) Here's the video below.





Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid
To fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt
Suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

(Chorus)
I have died everyday
waiting for you
Darlin' don't be afraid
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

(Verse 2)
Time stands still
beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything
Take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath,
Every hour has come to this

No comments: