Thursday, December 6, 2012

Mistakes...

In life...there were times when I regretted the things I've done or I haven't done. There were also mistakes that I regretted that make me feel like alway blaming myself for the mistakes I've done. Have you ever felt that way? For example, have you ever feel like you have failed to do something worthy for the one you love so much? What are you going to do about it? Do you blame yourself or you stand up, forget about the mistakes and continue doing the right thing to make it up?

I think blaming yourself on the mistakes is fine as long as you don't drown too long. I guess that it'll be worthy if we try to make it up as soon as possible. After all, we are only human that can easily make mistakes. We're not perfect but at least we tries our best to be the perfect person.

(image via sotrueteenquotes)

No comments: